Looking for SEO Hull? I’m Gaz Hall, a Hull based freelance SEO consultant with 20+ years experience of search engine optimisation. SEO is what I specialise in and I’m available on project based work and digital marketing campaigns, as well as on long term monthly fixed price contracts.
I help small to medium businesses get their website ranking on the first page on Google. This drives more qualified traffic to your website which convert to paying customers. This is where some SEO Hull consultants miss the point, all they focus on is ranking for a specific keyword term. I focus on delivering sales for you. So if you’re interested in driving customers to your website then I’d like to work with you to build your business.
SEO Hull Services
My services include:
- On-page technical SEO to create a correctly structured website and rank highly on Google.
- SEO copywriting to provide valuable content for the user and, more importantly, to attract visitors to your website via Google.
- Developing organic 100% natural backlinks for the best quality high performance search engine optimisation.
Because I don’t have staff to pay or business premises to upkeep, my prices are affordable and well worth your investment.
Focus on organic Search Engine marketing
Sometimes its difficult for a non SEO Hull based marketing agency to provide effective search engine optimisation because its not their sole focus. They provide branding, PR, web design, web development, ecommerce, social media marketing and SEO. I don’t do this. I focus on search engine optimisation only.
Apart from my fees, there is relatively little cost or work involved from your side. You don’t need to pay for online advertising or spend hours feeding social networks. I ensure that your website is SEO ready, write relevant copy to get you noticed and then create backlinks to promote your business in your niche. All of this is tracked and visible to you to monitor.
Local search for Hull
I also provide a local SEO service for Hull and the surrounding area that is designed to for you to dominate your local competition in Hull on the first page of Google. I will drive more customers to your website that will convert to transacting customers. My national SEO service covers the whole country and generates new leads, sales and customers for your business. So why not choose me as your SEO consultant and let me help you take your business to the next level? I’ll increase your visitor traffic, convert more customers and increase your ROI but not your overhead.
More information about Hull
Hull is a Yorkshire city in the north of England. It can be found at the end of the M62 motorway, east of Leeds, and is positioned at the intersection of the River Hull and the larger River Humber which flows into the sea, 20 miles away. Hull actually takes its abbreviated name from the River Hull; the real name of the city is Kingston upon Hull.
The population of Hull is around 300,000 people and, because of its strategic location, is the third biggest port in the UK after Liverpool and London. The city has important links to Europe with ferries running regularly across to Rotterdam in the Netherlands and Zeebrugge in Belgium.
The history of Hull
Hull has an interesting history which dates back to the 11th Century when a settlement called Wyke was built by the Cistercian monks. This was then purchased in 1293 by King Edward I and was named Kingston upon Hull. During the English Civil War, Hull was the first place to be openly hostile to King Charles I.
During World War 2, Hull was bombed more than any other city in the country apart from London. It is said that this maybe because the German’s mistook the Humber for the Thames on their bombing raids. More than 1,200 people died in air raids on the city and some 3,000 others were injured. A lot of the city was rebuilt shortly after the war and Hull has seen a resurgence in recent years due to it being awarded the city of culture in 2017.
Things to do in Hull
Hull’s Museum Quarter, on the High Street in the heart of the Old Town, consists of Wilberforce House, the Arctic Corsair, the Hull and East Riding Museum and the Streetlife Museum of Transport. The Ferens Art gallery was home to the Turner Prize in 2017 and has a good range of art and regular exhibitions. The city has two main theatres. Hull New Theatre and Hull Truck Theatre.
Every year, Hull runs the Freedom Freedom Festival; an annual free arts and live music event that attracts big name performers to the city as well as cutting edge performing arts groups. Other attractions to see in Hull are Hull Marina and The Deep, a city landmark. Hull is also home to three shopping centres: St Stephen’s, Princes Quay, and the Prospect Centre.
Interesting facts about Hull
- The Rank Organisation, which owned five leading film studios including Pinewood Studios, was founded by Hull-born J. Arthur Rank in 1937.
- The George Hotel in Hull claims to have the smallest window in England.
- Boiled sweets, liquid crystal displays (LCDs) and Lemsip all had their origins in Hull.
- The 17th Century “thieves’ (or beggar’s) litany” prayed “From Hell, Hull and Halifax, may the good Lord deliver us”. Hull was included here for the notorious strictness of its law-keepers and its jail.
- Amy Johnson, the first female pilot to fly alone from Britain to Australia, was born in Hull on 1 July 1903
- Daniel Defoe’s famous fictional castaway, Robinson Crusoe, set sail from Queen’s Dock in Hull on 1 September 1651.
- The Land of Green Ginger, at the bottom of Whitefriargate in Hull’s Old Town, is one of the UK’s strangest street names.
- Bouncers, written by Hull playwright John Godber, is one of the most frequently performed plays in the English language.
Other SEO Hull agencies
Other companies offering SEO services in Hull include:
- Pace Communications
- Fred Marketing
- Two Heads
- TTH Design
- Umber Creative
Get in touch
To learn more about SEO Hull consultancy then please get in touch, either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (01482 874868). If you want to push your business forward using cost effective internet marketing then I look forward to hearing from you.